Saturday, November 11, 2006

Perfectly Normal

I just informed my sister I'd decided I was insane.
"You're always deciding you're insane," she said.
Oh. Never mind then. I guess the next step is to decide not to mind that I'm insane.

See, the real problem is that there are just so many of me to keep track of. I don't think it can be done, honestly. Especially when they all decide individually and in completely different time continuums (that should be continui) that they're insane.

There are a lot of things that can't be done, though. And most of them have been done, at some point or another. Variety is the spice of life, right? That must be why there's nothing new under the sun. I wonder if there's anything new over the sun? There's something over the rainbow, but I forget what. Perhaps it was Somewhere. Next time I'm looking for Somewhere, I'll look there.

Where do you find rainbows when you need them? The last one I found was when I was looking for a willow tree. So I guess the next time I need to find Somewhere, I should start looking for a willow tree. I don't know what to do if I want to get Somewhere, though. Or Anywhere, for that matter. Am I getting Anywhere? Maybe for Christmas. Enough already. Good night. Except it's morning, so whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kill those yonder who aren't lost!

Anonymous said...

Yo-if this comment doesn't post I'm giving up until the new year. Umm...you wouldn't believe how many creative things I've thought of to say, only to find that they wouldn't post. Not i'm all out of creativeness and I can post.

Am I going anywhere with this? I don't know.